AUTOMATING ADVERTISEMENT on Google Ads
End-to-end automatic management of ads for improved ROAS, including automatic budget control and automated campaign management
You have an online store
GET TWO MONTHS of PREMIUM CAMPAIGNS COMMISSION FREE
What you get:
Okiano disrupts eCommerce Advertising by automating the work of the PPC expert. Our product uses Google Ads API in conjunction with traditional and Machine Learning algorithms in a web environment containing AngularJS, NodeJS, Java, MongoDB, Redis and Elastic.
We are looking for self-motivated lead developer, experienced in leading small development teams in a startup environment with hands-on development experience to implement high performance Advertising Automation using machine learning, natural language processing, statistical modeling and other expert systems and augmented intelligence techniques. Candidates should have one or more of the skills below..
- Hands-on experience in one or more of:
- Java, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis and Elastic
- Django/Flask python web framework
- writing REST APIs and Web services.
- Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as Scikit-learn, NumPy, and pandas
- OpenCV and image processing
- visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Machine learning (Supervised and Unsupervised) algorithms, Clustering,
- Deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- NLP techniques (Text Clustering, Topic Modelling, Information Extraction) to process unstructured data content
- Strong Python programming skills, usage of open source libraries
- Familiarity with CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, Pretrained Embeddings and Word Embeddings (word2vec & Glove) – AN ADVANTAGE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements and investigating relevant design solutions
- End-to-end design of software components
- Leading a team of developers
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Training ML models in Python/R and tuning their hyperparameters
- Deploying models to production, and showcase use case in the form of REST API
- Candidate should be passionate about AI and stay up to date with the latest developments in the field.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
The job is for both women and men