AUTOMATING ADVERTISEMENT on Google Ads
End-to-end automatic management of ads for improved ROAS, including automatic budget control and automated campaign management
You have an online store
GET TWO MONTHS of PREMIUM CAMPAIGNS COMMISSION FREE
What you get:
Senior Full Stack Developer with experience in leading development teams
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with experience in leading development teams.
Okiano (okianomarketing.com), is a startup developing breakthrough technologies in the digital advertising world. Following successful pilots we are in accelerated growth.
Our product is based on modern technologies: AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic and massively uses Google Ads and Machine Learning APIs.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer with experience in NodeJS and one of the JS technologies in Client.
The role requires responsibility, task leadership, quick learning ability and independent work and includes hands-on development and task leadership from the Detail Design to the Product Development phase as well as leading a small development team (1-3) in a training track to lead the development team as a whole.
Work will be done from home and our offices as needed.
Requirements: A strong desire to be a leader in a startup environment.
- Responsible, timely delivery and high quality
- Mandatory – degree in Computer Science
- At least two years of experience in NodeJS – a must
- At least two years of experience with one of the client’s JS technologies like AngularJS, Reach – mandatory
- At least one year of experience with No-SQL DBs like MongoDB
- Experience in leading technology and people tasks
- Linux development experience – an advantage
- Experience working in Scrum – an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements and investigating relevant design solutions
- End-to-end design of software components
- Leading a team of developers
- Deploying modules to production, and showcase use case in the form of REST API
- Candidate should be passionate about AI and stay up to date with the latest developments in the field.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
The job is for both women and men